06 December 2011

Christmas holidays, what shall I wear?


Christmas holidays are approaching and you are afraid of being taken aback by partys, dinners or evenings last minute and do not know what to wear? Do not worry, thinks Zara about it! In fact, the well-known a low cost brand offers an evening look book, consisting by combinations elegant and chic, yet casual and glamorous at the same time!
My favorite is the mono shoulder dress with gold clutch bag, very cute. Below more pictures of the looks offered.









2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Thanks for you visit! I appreciate it :)

    Love you blog too! and I still think that the first dress is the best one... Chic, stylish and comfy :)

    Love,

    Maria
    www.divinity-divinty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Maria Antoinette! i'm following your blog, if you want you can follow me on Bloglovin, facebook, Twitter, Youtube!
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete